Calling Application for Resource Persons for Designing & Conducting Workshops
The NCAS is a National Centre in Sri Lanka set up by Ordinance No. 02 of 2005 under Section 24A of the Universities Act No. 16 of 1978 for the purpose of promoting advanced studies and research in the fields of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Applications are invited from eligible and motivated individuals at the Universities and other Higher Educational Institutions (HEIs) set up under University Act for resource persons for following workshops.
– Research Methodology & Proposal Writing
– Administrative Writing
– Introduction to SPSS for Statistical Analysis
– AMOS for Quantitative Research
– Partial Least Square Structural Equation Modeling
– Using E-Views for Quantitative Research
– NVIVO for Qualitative Research
– MS Office Advanced Learning
Qualifications/experience and other requirements:
• possess a valid Masters or Higher equivalent qualifications in a field falling under relevant categories;
• be currently employed in a University or HEI operating under the University Grants Commission;
• have a good track record in training programmes of relevant field;
• possess workable experience in training workshops;
• possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) in English;
Age limit: Below 60 years on the last date of application.
Duly completed Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents must reach undersigned on or before 15th February 2019. Design of the programme/programmes and budget frame should be submitted along with the CV.
The words “Resource Person for …………… (Relevant field)” should be indicated on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Biodata must include personal details, work experience, academic and credentials. An advance copy of the same should also be sent through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail to appear for an interview on a date specified later.
National Centre for Advanced Studies (NCAS)
6A, Sukhastan Gardens